For the anchovy vinaigrette:
- 3 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
For the scallions:
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 bunches scallions, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- To make the anchovy vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, combine the anchovies, Dijon mustard, shallots, lemon juice, and white wine vinegar.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To make the scallions: Lay out slices of prosciutto. Gather 3 to 4 scallions per prosciutto slice. Wrap the prosciutto around the white and lower green parts of each bunch of scallions.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil to medium heat. Arrange the wrapped scallions in the pan. Cook, turning occasionally, until the prosciutto is brown on all sides.
- Remove the scallions from pan, place them on a serving dish, and drizzle with vinaigrette to serve.